Climbing coach & movement specialist
What I offer and how I work
Jsi začátečník nebo ostřílený lezec a chceš pořádně zamakat na technice? Zkus se mnou individuální spolupráci v lezeckém tréninku.
What is our goal?
- To maximise the efficiency of our climbing movement.
- A better understanding of all movement and our musculoskeletal system.
- The elimination of the potential causes of injuries.
Do you you like to share your interests and passion with others and prefer to train in a group? Come to my group climbing courses at SmíchOFF.
When do we train?
- Monday and Friday from 18:00
- Wednesdays from 07:30
What does the group climbing training look like?
- We will use video to identify and analyze your biggest climbing movement issues.
- You will be given indivdual exercises with which you can experience new elements of motion, first in a more comfortable setting, such as lying on your back.
- Subsequently, we will then use these elements to practice climbing on easy boulders.
- There are always a maximum of 4-6 climbers in a group.
Workshops & seminars
Do you need to supplement your theory with climbing practice? Go to my workshop or lecture. Feel free to go alone or with the whole team of competitors.
What are the topics?
- How to optimise our training
- Injury prevention
- Maximizing the efficiency of our climbing movement
Courses for professionals
Are you a coach or physiotherapist yourself, and would you like to offer your clients something new? Try my coaching for professionals in the field.
How does the course work?
- We work in a closed group every week for 2 hours from September to June
Arrange your own training
The human body is designed to perform movements naturally, in a specific way. The more our movement patterns differ from the ideal, the lower our performance and the higher the probability of injury.
What are the goals of my approach?
- Sensitive correction of wong movement patterns
- Eliminate the real causes of repeated injuries
- Injury Prevention & Performance Shift
Power is just hidden technique
I have been climbing since 2009. In 2011 I started training others. First the children in Holešovice, then at BoulderBar and LokalBlok climbing centres. At the same time, I continued to train hard myself. Three years later, I obtained a coaching license B. and after completing the course, I only worked on my skills. The results came quickly, I got stronger, but I kept climbing the same way, and I also developed health problems with my back, shoulders and elbows soon afterwards.
As a result, I started attending various physio courses for coaches to find out what to do with it. During my search, my friend, also a B coach, and I started writing training plans for young competitors. They too grew stronger but also developed health problems. Finally, in 2016, my search took me to Dr. Čumpelík. Soon after the start of our cooperation, my health problems subsided. And not only that, my climbing also improved dramatically.
So, I asked Adam Ondra if he would also be interested in Dr. Čumpelík's methodology. Adam came for a session and was thrilled. He even managed to get rid of back pain after a few weeks of exercise and improved by 50-90% on campus training. Since 2016, I have been going to Mr. Čumpelík for consultations every week.
What do they say about me?
I will be happy for your opinion. Text me.
Climbing is a joy. And as a gift even bigger!. Choose a voucher that will sit your partner in a harness. I'll give it to you in person or send it by e-mail.
Do you want to know what the current courses and workshops are? Feel free to ask me by e-mail or in the contact form.
+420 737 666 655